Contact PureAir Today.
See a complete list of:
PureAir Industrial Services Division
(ISD) is a specialized division that handles our exclusive list of Corporate and Industrial Clients.Learn More
NAFA Code of Ethics
PureAir signifies voluntary recognition as proud members of NAFA the responsibilities and obligations of professional self-discipline above and beyond the requirements of law. Learn More.
PureAir Employment Opportunities
Displaying All: Employment Opportunitites
Air Filter Service Technician
Location: BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA
LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA
SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA
IDAHO FALLS, IDAHO
BISMARCK, NORTH DAKOTA
DES MOINES, IOWA
Date Posted: 1/5/2017
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A national filter service has immediate openings in your area. We are looking for highly motivated workers willing to got he extra mile.
We offer competitive pay with benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401K retirement plan and Paid Time Off.
The right candidate possesses "hand on" experience in facility maintenance, construction and.or HVAC industries that has the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
Ability to read, write, and speak English
Possess a valid driver's license that meets company MVR and insuracne standards.
Strong mechanical aptitude.
Ability to lift 50-75 pounds on a daily basis
Perform repetitive bending, twisting, lifting, reaching, and climbing
Overnight travel may be required to meet service needs in your areas
Have a positive team attitude
Execute safe work practices at all times
Maintain a courteous disposition with all customers
Complete all service work in a accordance with company schedules
Complete and submit paperwork weekly
Location: NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
Date Posted: 5/25/2016
Contact Email: email@example.com
Pure Air is seeking an energetic, proactive, and result motivated Regional Sales person. The successful candidate will be responsible for building territory, by identifying new prospects and cultivating new accounts.
This position requires to be traveling within you territory daily to discover new opportunities. If you are focused, customer service oriented, and driven by unlimited earning potential, this position is for you.
- Initiate and follow up the sales process from initial contact till close of the sale
- Research and analyze your territory for sales prospects and opportunities
- Enters, updates, and maintains daily sales activity and client/prospect information into sales database
- Serve as a point of contact for customers
- Reach or exceed monthly and yearly sales targets and goals
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects and customers
- Continue to learn and educate yourself in Filtration and HVAC to gain helpful knowledge
- High School graduate, plus 2 years of college preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales Department focusing on geographic territory based sales and account prospecting
- References from previous employers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, telephone etiquette, and work ethic
- Self-motivated individual with strong business, time management, and task prioritization skills
JOB TYPE: Base plus commission
Please provide your experience in you cover letter as described in job description: 1 year
2) Service Technician Application
Service Technician Applications (Steps: 1-7)
Select this method if you wish to send us a quick online resume for a Service Technician position. Simply fill in all the (*) required fields below and press 'send'. We will take your information and respond as soon as possible.